INTRODUCING MY LAVENDER BEAUTY SERUM POTION
Only ingredients are:
- Lavender Oil
- Lavender oil gently moisturizes skin and is non-comedogenic for pores. Lavender oil is naturally antibacterial, meaning that it kills acne-causing bacteria that might infiltrate your pores. This makes the purple flower perfect for preventing, calming, and healing painful acne breakouts.
- Brazilian Purple Clay from Brazil
- Brazilian Purple Clay. Detoxifying, giving you younger-looking skin. This rejuvenating clay is perfect for all skin types but is especially popular with normal, dry, or sensitive skin as it helps nourish and detoxify, eliminating wastes such as impurities, oils, and dead skin cells so that your skin can look healthy and refreshed. It will reduce the extra sebum production and give a glowing look.
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Thanks to the Vitamin E inside of Sweet Almond Oil, sweet almond oil keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines. The fatty acids help your skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin. Plus, the vitamin A can help reduce acne!
- Hyacinth Oil
- Hyacinth is an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiseptic; useful for treating, relieving, and healing wounds and irritated skin conditions. It is also cicatrisant, meaning it has cell-regenerative properties, making it helpful for healing scars.
Directions of application: A little goes A LONG WAY. Dab the access that is on the dropper and dab that on your skin. This can be used anywhere on the body.